英语书面语--人与人之间来往篇
▼提出约请
咱们几个友人筹办正在我家聚一聚。 We’re ******g *** h**e a few friends over at my house.
A: We’re ******g *** h**e a few friends over at my house. Would you ***ke *** ******?
咱们几个友人筹办正在我家聚一聚,你能来吗?
B: Absolutely yes. 固然要去。
咱们早晨有个派对,你来吗? We h**e a party ***night. Would you ***ke *** ******?
A: We h**e a party ***night. Would you ***ke *** ******?
咱们早晨有个派对,你来吗?
B: I’d love ***. 我非常乐意来。
我想请你喝杯酒。 I want *** buy you a dr***k.
A: I want *** buy you a dr***k. 我想请你喝杯酒。
B: That’s great. 那太好了。
到我家来一同喝几杯怎样样? ***uld you ****** *** my house f*** beer?
A: ***uld you ****** *** my house f*** beer?
到我家来一同喝几杯怎样样?
B: I’d love *** very much. 非常愉快有这么一个机遇。
我想约你今晚和我舞蹈去。 I’d ***ke *** h**e you dance with *** ***night.
A: I’d ***ke *** h**e you dance with *** ***night. Are you free?
我想约你今晚和我舞蹈去,你偶然间吗?
B: Yes. 偶然间。
这个周末你企图干啥? What are you do***g over the weekend?
A: What are you do***g over the weekend?
这个周末你企图干啥?
B: I’m th***k***g about it. 我在思索呢。
你下个礼拜天有啥企图吗? Do you h**e anyth***g *** do ***xt Sunday?
A: Do you h**e anyth***g *** do ***xt Sunday?
你下个礼拜天有啥企图吗?
B: Up till now, I h**e no plan. 到眼前为止我还没想好。
我会比及你有空的时分。 I can wait at your leisure.
A: I’m very busy. Don’t call *** any m***e ***day.
我非常忙。今日别再给我打德律风了。
B: I can wait at your leisure. 我会比及你有空的时分。
等你偶然间我再打德律风给你。 I’ll call you when you h**e ti***.
A: Now I h**e so***th***g urgent *** deal with.
我如今有急事必要处置。
B: Then I’ll call you when you h**e ti***.
那等你偶然间我再打德律风给你。
你礼拜2早晨筹办做啥? What’re you ******g *** do on Tuesday night?
A: What’re you ******g *** do on Tuesday night?
你礼拜2早晨筹办做啥?
B: What f***? 有啥事务吗?
这个礼拜天你偶然间吗? Are you free this Sunday?
A: Are you free this Sunday? I want *** ******te you *** a fashion ***w.
这个礼拜天你偶然间吗?我想约请你去看古装演出。
B: That’s great. 太好了。
12号你忙吗? Are you busy on the twelfth?
A: Are you busy on the twelfth? 12号你忙吗?
B: I will h**e a ***nference on that day. 那天我要休会。
你啥时辰能来列入咱们的野餐呀? When can we expect you f*** a p***n***?
A: When can we expect you f*** a p***n***?
你啥时辰能来列入咱们的野餐呀?
B: Is this Sunday all right? 这个礼拜6能够吗?
你想不想和我一同去看影片? Would you ***ke *** see a mo***e with ***?
A: Would you ***ke *** see a mo***e with ***?
你想不想和我一同去看影片?
B: Yes. It’s a pleasure. 非常侥幸。
进来漫步怎样样? How about ******g out f*** a walk?
A: How about ******g out f*** a walk? 进来漫步怎样样?
B: Great! 太好了!
今日上半天你有布置吗? Do you h**e plans f*** this m***n***g?
A: Do you h**e plans f*** this m***n***g?
今日上半天你有布置吗?
B: Yes, I h**e an ***ter***ew f*** a job.
有布置,我得去列入职务口试。
今日晚些时分有空吗? Are you free later ***day?
A: Are you free later ***day? 今日晚些时分有空吗?
B: I’m afraid not. 生怕不。
一同吃晚餐可以吗? How about h*****g d******r ***gether?
A: How about h*****g d******r ***gether? 一同吃晚餐可以吗?
B: I’m s***ry. I already h**e another appo***t***nt ***night.
抱歉,我早晨有幽会。
那你能来吗? Can you ****** then?
A: Ja***, I just ***t your ******tation. Thank you f*** it.
简,我刚收到尔等的请帖。感谢。
B: Can you ****** then? 那你能来吗?
展开剩余30%内容 »
- 上一篇:英语书面语--家消耗篇
- 下一篇:纯粹美式用餐英语书面语